drank Boulder Blues by The Tea Spot

I rarely select this to drink, and that is sad.

I rarely select it because it’s so… unassuming. It looks like a pretty plain green, smells like nothing special, and… rhubarb, really? (I know some people are really into making pies out of rhubarb and whatnot but I’ve never done that okay it sounds weird without personal experience.)

But that is sad because every time I actually have this tea, I quite enjoy it! The flavor isn’t in-your-face, but it’s the kind of subtleness that you really notice so long as you take your time with it. (And really, what is tea if not an excuse to relax?) I’m not sure if it reminds me of any of the individual ingredients, which either means they blend together well or that it’s super rhubarb-y and I just don’t know because I’ve never had that one. Or both? There’s a slight sweetness, enough to make me feel like sweetening is unnecessary but not so much that it seems like I’m drinking dessert — which is a great quality for a fruit tea to have, if you ask me.

A nice cup to relax with!

The Tea Spot

Thanks for the lovely review! Subtle sweetness is what we’re going for. :)

Comments

The Tea Spot

Thanks for the lovely review! Subtle sweetness is what we’re going for. :)

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA