As far as fandom blends go, this tea is tough to top in terms of perfectly capturing the character. It’s the most unusual tea I’ve ever had and it’s a bit of an acquired taste, but as I sip through each mug I become more and more fond of it.

It’s definitely floral — aggressively so, it’s not subtle at all and people who dislike jasmine and lavender should stay far away from this tea. I’ve never had gunabana before but it definitely adds a nice fruity taste buried under the flowers. Unfortunately for me, the bergamot of the earl grey is also easy to taste, and that’s what made me knock off a point. If you like florals AND fruit AND bergamot, you will want to marry this tea.

By the by, the taste of the base is completely hidden by the other flavors, so I really like the fact that it’s partially rooibos. Many of Adagio’s black teas seem to have too much caffeine for my taste, so as a black and rooibos blend this is ideal.

Invader Zim

Too bad this is a black tea blend, otherwise I would buy some!

Comments

Invader Zim

Too bad this is a black tea blend, otherwise I would buy some!

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA