Hmm, I guess I haven’t reviewed this yet. Okay!

I am not an earl grey person at all because I really don’t like bergamot and I imagine this is why I don’t like this tea very much. I decided to give it a try because I thought the unusual combo of flavors would be different enough to possibly change my mind, but unfortunately that was not the case. I am coming to appreciate black tea and rooibos combinations since you get the flavor of black tea with less caffeine, but I’m just not into whatever they did with the chocolate and berries. Honestly, it doesn’t taste like chocolate or berries or earl grey, it just tastes… weird. I can’t figure out what it reminds me of. Not undrinkable, but weird and mildly unpleasant.

Another downside worth mentioning is that there is very little leaf in each bag. I have to use two in all but the smallest of mugs.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA