drank Almond Cookie by SpecialTeas

This currently stands as my favorite tea as well as the tea I’ve drunken the most of — I’m about halfway through my second 4oz bag, and relieved that even though Specialteas is gone, there seem to be several companies with similar or identical blends.

The almond and cinnamon flavors are a perfect combination. It doesn’t remind me of a cookie, necessarily, but I can see the resemblance. I like to add sweetener or brown sugar for extra oomph, but someone with less of a sweet tooth probably wouldn’t need to. Unlike some flavored teas, the taste doesn’t need to be coaxed out, and even when it’s made poorly it’s still yummy. It’s amazingly soothing, perfect for a cold day. Joy and warmth in a cup.

Absolutely crazy about this tea. If it sounds even remotely intriguing to you, get some, you won’t regret it!

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA