It’s probably worth mentioning that the smell of this is extremely strong and orange-y; when I got it I had a friend of mine sniff it and they practically jumped away. I happen to love the smell, though.

This is yummy! I love the combination of the various fruits here, and the mint adds a little something special. I only wish that I had more of this, or that I’d gotten it a few months ago. It seems like it’d be a perfect summertime iced tea, and it’s highly unlikely it’ll last that long!

After a little bit of experimenting with steep times, this doesn’t seem like it benefits from steeping more than the recommended 5-7 minutes.

8 min or more

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA