Dry, this one has a ton of character. The scent is distinctly fruity and even a bit sugary, and the dried fruits and petals that flavor it are abundant. They don’t hide the rooibos, either, and the scents mix together harmoniously. It definitely reminds me of spring!

Drinking it, though, I’m disappointed by each sip. It’s not that it’s a bad tea, per se, just that the scent is so lovely that it gives me extremely high expectations. The flavor is primarily rooibos; the berries and rose are still there, but I have to search for them.

One thing I enjoy is the adorable sprinkles that are part of this blend, which give it a slight sweetness. With some rooibos, I find that honey is necessary to balance out the “earthy” taste — not so for this one!

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA