I love pumpkins and pumpkin pie, but I can only take so much in the way of spices. That’s fine for dessert, but not always great for tea; I need pumpkin pie tea to taste like pie, not chai. Fortunately, this one doesn’t disappoint! The cinnamon, clove, and so on are strong, but they don’t overwhelm the pumpkin or even the tea itself.

This is very much a dessert tea and also very much reminds me of fall; I’m looking forward to curl up with it and a book on a cold day. The pumpkin sprinkles give it a nice little sweetness on its own, but I prefer the flavor with a bit of brown sugar (and even if you’re a artificial sweetener sort of person, go with real sugar for this one. Splenda kills it). Add some pumpkin creamer and you’ve got yourself a glorious pumpkin latte!

Also worth mentioning is that this can be steeped twice nicely; the second steeping tastes simpler, for lack of a better word.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA