drank Enchanted Forest by Joy's Teaspoon

The first of the samples I just got from Joy’s Teaspoon!

Even dry, this tea has a lot going on: lots of small green leaves with liberal sprinkles of red and blue. And the ALMONDS, oh dear, the almonds. It reminded me of sniffing pure almond extract! I love almonds, mind you, but it was a little much and I wonder what the smell would be like if the almond didn’t overpower everything else.

The taste is also mostly almond, but it doesn’t completely overwhelm the rest of the flavors. I notice a light flowery taste and some kind of berry (although given that there’s no mention of berries on the ingredient list, I assume that’s an illusion). There’s a pleasant light sweetness to it as well, and I feel no need to add anything else to make it sweeter.

My sample will make another cup or two, so I’m going to hold off on giving this a number rating until I’m out of it.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA