drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

This time, I brewed up equal parts of this and lavender and got a rather lovely result. I wonder if I’m simply not a fan of bergamot and need something — anything — to disguise that particular flavor?

KeenTeaThyme

Earl Grey is one of the few teas that I just can’t stomach. I’ve tried everything (and anything) to mask the flavor, or complement it. Bergamot is a tough one. But I’d try a vanilla tea with it. I do enjoy earl grey creme. Or maybe a honeyed almond flavor?

Adeline

Would you believe I don’t own any vanilla tea whatsoever? But that does sound like a tasty combo, I’ll definitely try it out when I do! On the almond note, I do enjoy this EG combined with SpecialTea’s almond cookie (although really, I enjoy ANYTHING combined with SpecialTea’s almond cookie).

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Adeline

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA