drank Mint Coffee Blend by Custom

I sorely wanted some kind of candy cane tea, but I have nothing of the sort. (Note to self: buy at LEAST two kinds this year while every company is selling holiday blends.) As much as I love mintastic, I wanted a heavier and more caffeinated cup, so I threw it together with matévana.

The result? Perfection. The mint flavor is very strong, but the almost-coffee taste of the maté still peeks through — and for me, a mint lover, I can think of nothing better. I’m strongly considering recreating this as a signature blend on Adagio.

KeenTeaThyme

Go for it – as a signature blend. I really love how well Adagio blends up the customs. :)

Adeline

I probably will — I think it will make me feel very important.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Adeline

I probably will — I think it will make me feel very important.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA