drank Peachy Keen by Custom-Adagio Teas

This was a free sample with an order from Keen Tea Thyme — check out her teatra.de, by the by, there are a lot of yummy things there.

I generally don’t notice a very strong fruit flavor in Adagio’s teas, and this blend is no exception. Still, it’s a pleasant combination of vanilla and peach, and with a little something to sweeten it, it makes for a great dessert tea. I can’t see myself going out of my way to get more, but I’m glad I got to try it!

KeenTeaThyme

Thanks for the free promo. :) I plan on trying to make this myself for my shop. (I’m imagining a two-year-old saying, “Do myself.” :) )

Adeline

You should! Peaches and cream is a combo that’s just perfect for tea.

KeenTeaThyme

It’s one even the (overly picky) hubby will try. ;) Coming soon to a Keen Tea Thyme shop near you…

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Adeline

You should! Peaches and cream is a combo that’s just perfect for tea.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA