This is amazing hot, but as it cools it quickly becomes much more bitter and kind of chemical-y. Weird? Maybe. Gross? Yes. Adding something sweet just covers up the taste, not enhances it. Big disappointment, since I don’t exactly finish my tea in a few minutes.

Still Water Tea

I just wanted to state that there are no chemicals in this tea. All our teas are 100% naturally flavoured. As well, you are not suppose to add anything to this tea as it ruins it.

I too do not finish my tea quickly and I am surprised by your find. Did you steep it for too long? You can steep it more than once but you should only steep it for 3 minutes at a time and remove the leaves as this would definitely make green tea bitter.

Adeline

I don’t doubt that it’s naturally flavored, but that was the best way I could think of to describe how it tasted to me.

I tried a few different steeping times but none longer than 3 minutes — removing the leaves after, of course. I don’t think I’ve ever before noticed that much of a change between tea that had just been completed and tea that had been sitting for a few minutes after steeping, so it was very surprising!

Comments

Still Water Tea

Adeline

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA