drank Orange Dulce by Mighty Leaf Tea

I found this one at a closeout store and picked it up due to my love of flower and fruit combos in tea.

Fortunately, I’m not noticing a creamsicle taste like many are (I’ve always thought that they were the most awkward dessert ever, but that’s neither here nor there). The three flavors combine, rather than creating a taste with several flavors to pick out, so it’s fruity and slightly creamy but with a sweet flowery taste too. I get the feeling this isn’t a tea that would be popular with the masses, but if you love flower tea like me and don’t mind a few unusual additions, it’s lovely. Still, I think the ratio of the flavors could have been improved — something’s a little off about it.

I do understand the earl grey comparisons, but as someone who tends to dislike earl grey myself I don’t think that should be a turn-off. This is what I wished it tasted like.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA