drank Peach Blackberry Crumble by 52teas

Hmm… I can clearly smell and taste what’s supposed to be the flavor of buttery pastry, but it just keeps reminding me of yogurt. I think it’s a personal association more than an error of 52teas’ part, but nonetheless I can’t get the idea that I’m drinking yogurt-flavored tea out of my head.

I like this tea, but I wish it had about twice as much fruit flavor. That’s what I expect from this kind of tea, and I think it would cover up the yogurt-y weirdness as well. It’s a good attempt, don’t get me wrong, and I appreciate that it’s a different approach to dessert teas than I’m used to tasting, but it could be a lot better.

That said, I’m glad I got to sample this! I’m definitely curious about 52teas’ other pastry-esque dessert blends, because I’m sure some of them are wonderful.

KeenTeaThyme

I know what you mean about the yogurt flavor. That’s exactly what it tastes like for me; I could just never figure it out! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA