drank Peachberry Jasmine Sutra by Teavana

I’ve finished up another package of this lovely tea… truly a tragedy. This may be one of Teavana’s infamous fruit blends with a bit of tea added, but they do it right.

The fruit combination is excellent and gets major props for including kiwi, which is one of my favorites and severely underrated. You can’t really distinguish between each fruit, but they create something new that’s better than each would be individually.

However, this is from the taste a straightforward fruit punch-y tisane. The jasmine pearls adds a perfect floral touch without taking over the flavor, and I assume the green rooibos helps as well (although I’ve never had straight green rooibos so I can’t say for sure). This is a tea that needs to be sweetened to bring out the full potential, but when it is, it’s a perfect medley of some of my favorite flavors.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA