After really enjoying the sample I got from Just Organic I really wanted to enjoy this.

Comparably it was OK. It didn’t have the creamyness, sweetness, or the smooth finish of the Just Organic sample. It was a decent tea, but I don’t know if I would reach for it. The leaves when unfurled where long and skinny, and they had been curled dry, which was substantially different from the Just Organic White Peony, which dry was flat and wet was flat. I do still have a whole tin of this, but I think it’ll take me a while to go through. The owner had said this was his favorite out of the bunch, so maybe I haven’t found this tea’s brewing sweet spot yet.

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

I started really branching out into the world of different teas recently. Grew up with greens and oolongs, but am dipping into others slowly but surely.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

California, USA