drank Vanilla Green by Tealuxe

From Another TTB?!?! round 2

A very nice vanilla green. It probably could have taken more steeps, but I simply didn’t feel like it. This tea is nice, simple, and not particularly a stand out in the crowd nowadays. I could see this as a daily drinker. I was busy doing cleaning, so this was nice to sip on, the flavor retains nicely as it cools. Where did the day go though??

1/3 tsp in 4oz @ 185, 1.5min
note: the leaf texture is add, very flat narrow leaves, stiff as if they had been flash fried. It was hard to measure out.

Cheri

I have a vanilla bean green that I just love. It is one I drink a lot of days, just because it’s nice to sip on, but doesn’t need focus or time. I’m almost out and the place I got it from isn’t selling online right now. :(

Comments

Cheri

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

My favorites are oolongs! Also high for me are greens and ripe pu’erh. But I do like most teas and I’ll try most anything at least once. I just don’t like rooibos, smokey, or banana flavored things.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

NOTE!: My cupboard is not up to date. Not even close. But it does have a bunch of teas I have pretty substantial quantities of, so I put them in there anyways because I’m unlikely to run out soon. Also, if I wrote a note on it and didn’t include a TTB name or a sipdown note, I’m likely to still have some even if it’s not in my cupboard, so feel free to ask if you want to swap!

California, USA