drank Vanilla Green by Tealuxe

From Another TTB?!?! round 2

A very nice vanilla green. It probably could have taken more steeps, but I simply didn’t feel like it. This tea is nice, simple, and not particularly a stand out in the crowd nowadays. I could see this as a daily drinker. I was busy doing cleaning, so this was nice to sip on, the flavor retains nicely as it cools. Where did the day go though??

1/3 tsp in 4oz @ 185, 1.5min
note: the leaf texture is add, very flat narrow leaves, stiff as if they had been flash fried. It was hard to measure out.

Cheri

I have a vanilla bean green that I just love. It is one I drink a lot of days, just because it’s nice to sip on, but doesn’t need focus or time. I’m almost out and the place I got it from isn’t selling online right now. :(

Comments

Cheri

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

I started really branching out into the world of different teas recently. Grew up with greens and oolongs, but am dipping into others slowly but surely.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

California, USA