drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

I had the most incredibly horrid weekend in a long long time. Resulting in being enormously busy and feeling unsafe and wanting to cry.

I brewed up a large pot of this this morning, and am on the third steep now. Nothing like tea and chocolate to help fortify you after bad things happen.

Ost

I’m sorry :( Hope this is a better week for you!hugs

Cheri

Sorry to hear about your bad weekend. I hope things are better and you feel safe again.

Comments

Ost

I’m sorry :( Hope this is a better week for you!hugs

Cheri

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

My favorites are oolongs! Also high for me are greens and ripe pu’erh. But I do like most teas and I’ll try most anything at least once. I just don’t like rooibos, smokey, or banana flavored things.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

NOTE!: My cupboard is not up to date. Not even close. But it does have a bunch of teas I have pretty substantial quantities of, so I put them in there anyways because I’m unlikely to run out soon. Also, if I wrote a note on it and didn’t include a TTB name or a sipdown note, I’m likely to still have some even if it’s not in my cupboard, so feel free to ask if you want to swap!

California, USA