Is it really that no one has been active on Steepster for the last 13 hrs? I think something’s not updating!

Guh. This tea is soo good. It’s really pretty true to it’s description the first brew. I’m using it grandpa style in a glass bottle. It’s even after a few steeps it’s yummy. The flavors aren’t as hard hitting and distinct anymore, but it’s still yum.

I wonder what the drinking version of Nomnomnom is. =D

I went to Lupicia today. Let’s see when I’ll be able to put up notes.

Uniquity

Steepster is so broken this week. I gotta stop checking!

Spencer

Nom nom nom. Sounds delicious.

Spencer

Haha, made that comment before reading your wondering about the drinking version of nom nom nom is… Google search! Suggested alternatives:

• glug glug glug
  • slurp slurp slurp
  • gulp gulp gulp
  • bloop bloop bloop (fish sounds, supposedly)
  • glop glop glop
  • glush glush glush
Ost

I love this one!!

Comments

Uniquity

Steepster is so broken this week. I gotta stop checking!

Spencer

Nom nom nom. Sounds delicious.

• glug glug glug
  • slurp slurp slurp
  • gulp gulp gulp
  • bloop bloop bloop (fish sounds, supposedly)
  • glop glop glop
  • glush glush glush
Ost

I love this one!!

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

I started really branching out into the world of different teas recently. Grew up with greens and oolongs, but am dipping into others slowly but surely.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

California, USA