drank Vanilla Chai by The Tea Table

I’m pleasantly surprised at the strong vanilla flavor in this. I generally need a lot of vanilla in flavored things in order to taste it, so a little essence won’t do it for me. My taste buds suck. This has a bit of astringency, a spicy finish, and doesn’t need much sugar as it has a natural sweetness. Definitely a tea to enjoy slowly when you need a bit of comforting warmth.

It’s great to see coriander in this. I really think it helps that spiciness linger in the back of the throat.
Overall, this is my favorite chai I received from the Tea Table so far. This is one of the 3 free samples I selected, and the sample pack makes about 3 cups.

Ruby Woo Scarlett

Ooo coriander. Interesting. And I’m with you, I need a lot of vanilla to tell it’s there.

Comments

Ruby Woo Scarlett

Introverted old soul, Nerdfighter, feminist, fashion student, vegetarian, and consumer of all things pop culture. I obsess over literature, music, movies, TV series, & belong to more fandoms than I can count.

I live for spicy chais and robust black teas.

Atlanta, GA, USA