Gorgeous to look at, with the green & purple candy sprinkles, bright yellow sunflower petals, wiry black tea, spices, and pink hibiscus pieces.

This is also a very interesting blend. The ingredients list rooibos (though I don’t see any), apple, rosehip, and almond in addition to the black tea and chai spices. I can tell there’s going to be a lot going on here. However, pumpkin is mysteriously absent from the ingredients on the bag. Perhaps it’s in the “natural flavors.”

Steeped this on the stove in three parts water to one part milk, with 1.5tsp per cup and a heaping tsp of turbinado sugar.

This has a vegetal rich pumpkiny flavor and aroma that stands out against the warm spices. I don’t detect any rooibos or hibiscus. The pumpkin isn’t as pronounced as something like DavidsTea Pumpkin Chai, but I wasn’t really a fan of that so this is perfect for me. This doesn’t quite taste like a slice of pumpkin pie or anything, but it’s warm and flavorful and stands up to milk and sugar.

Introverted old soul, Nerdfighter, feminist, fashion student, vegetarian, and consumer of all things pop culture. I obsess over literature, music, movies, TV series, & belong to more fandoms than I can count.

I live for spicy chais and robust black teas.

Atlanta, GA, USA