drank Lemon Citrus Mate by Kaleisia Tea

Tea Tasting Day (6/8)

This mate tea wasn’t bad. I’ve never had a lemon mate before, so I was intrigued. This has a nice lemon, citrus, and earthy taste to it. There’s lingering tastes of lemon essence? Orange essence? Something. Not bad for a mate tea. I try to avoid these because they usually have caffeine. But this isn’t too bad.

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States