Thanks to Azzrian for this sample

Well, it’s time for my nightly brew of Rooibos tea since I don’t want caffeine, but want some tea tonight. This tea sounded delicious and smelled quite nice. I’m not getting a whole lot of flavor coming through, though. I’m getting the butter and orange, but not so sure about the cranberry. When I drink this, I don’t necessarily think of scone.

As it cools off I think I can taste a little bit of the cranberry.. but not much. And actually, when it’s really cold, I can really taste that butter. Of course, I didn’t leave much tea for when it was really cold, so I couldn’t really do adequate tests. Oh well, maybe next time..

Azzrian

Actually that is about how it is for me too.

Kittenna

I think that was my impression too.

Comments

Azzrian

Actually that is about how it is for me too.

Kittenna

I think that was my impression too.

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States