This is from my big “I didn’t really need tea but there was a sale, so it’s okay” order from Carraway Tea.

This tea smells DELICIOUS. Very much like an orange creamsicle. However, when I went to brew it, I wasn’t getting much flavors of anything. Barely any orange flavor and certainly not enough cream flavor. I wonder if I should use more rooibos next time for a more potent flavor. After such a wonderful smell, I’m a little disappointed :(

Alphakitty

Haha, my order from them was similar. “Do I need another sakura green? No, but it’s on sale!”

Babble

It’s so bad. Times were so much better when I didn’t know about these sales :(

Madeline Alyce

Oh no! I bought this one but I haven’t brewed it yet. Maybe I’ll increase the tea and the steeping time when I do :-/

Comments

Alphakitty

Babble

It’s so bad. Times were so much better when I didn’t know about these sales :(

Madeline Alyce

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States