Thanks to Meowkattack for a sample of this.

When I first saw this tea I didn’t know what the heck to expect. Typically “caramel” stuff is reserved for black teas only. I wasn’t sure how this would work with a green tea base, but I have to say it’s not bad at all.

I agree with others that it works as a nice desert green tea, even though they typically aren’t thought of that way. Caramel lovers will not be disappointed..

Azzrian

I love this stuff

Comments

Azzrian

I love this stuff

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States