drank GenmaiMatcha by Zen Tea

Thanks to Zen Tea for a sample of this.

I have to admit that Genmaicha’s are growing on me. They’re not bad, and nice and hearty for a green tea. This is definitely one of the better ones that I’ve had. You can taste the toasted rice but also the green tea, which is a nice surprise. This is a yummy tea, and while it’s not necessarily something I would drink everyday – it is something that holds up nice to two or three resteeps and is still full of flavor.

Also, this tea is SUPER green. I recommend drinking this out of a white or clear cup so you can really enjoy this color.

CupofTree

Oh that sounds cool I would love to drink some green colored tea!

Babble

Hehe, it’s really green!

Cavocorax

Cool! Maybe I’ll give it a shot. I’ve been impressed with the Zen Tea samples I’ve tried and their prices seem pretty good…

Comments

CupofTree

Oh that sounds cool I would love to drink some green colored tea!

Babble

Hehe, it’s really green!

Cavocorax

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States