drank Strawberry & Vanilla by Lupicia

Hey Steepsters. Changed my name. See below for the reason.

Yesterday was a very stressful day. I had a job interview that lasted a full day. 5 different people interviewed me, and then at the end of the day I had to give a 1 hr presentation. I think it went well, but now the waiting game begins. I treated myself to a massage today since yesterday was quite the challenge.

Since yesterday was so stressful (and devoid of tea) I thought I would brew up some tea I got in a trade. This is very yummy and flavorful. Not bitter at all and was quite enjoyable hot. I’ll have to try cold brewing too.

Since I’m applying for a few jobs, but I like my tealog to be able to speak freely, I thought I would change my name(s). If you forgot who I am, just send me a message.

(Thanks to Crystal and Lady 0f Spaydes for a sample of this)

Ze_Teamaker

Nice. I do the same thing. I kinda hate that job places do that now.

Babble

I’m probably being overly paranoid, but eh. Rather avoid potential drama than get in trouble for it.

Azzrian

I am embarrassed to say I have to send you a PM. BAH!

Dinosara

We can be full-day interview suffering compatriots… I had one yesterday too! And I’ll have another coming up soon that will probably be 1.5-2 days. But at least I have interviews!

Babble

Oh man. This was my very first. What kind of job were you interviewing for? Mine was a training position.

Dinosara

My interview was for a faculty position. It was also my first! Nerve-wracking, for sure. I don’t know if day-long interviews are typical in your field but this was a “short” interview for academia!

stop changing your name woman! that’s twice today :P

I don’t even know who you are any more. X^D

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Nice. I do the same thing. I kinda hate that job places do that now.

Azzrian

I am embarrassed to say I have to send you a PM. BAH!

stop changing your name woman! that’s twice today :P

I don’t even know who you are any more. X^D

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States