OMG!

This tea is amazing. Really the only thing keeping me from giving it a 100 is the price. It’s creamy and smooth but not overpowering. I can’t believe I’m the first person to review it. If you like coconut you will love this tea even if you’re not a huge oolong fan(though I do adore oolongs).

I was in a motorcycle accident on Sunday and I’m all fuzzy headed from the concussion and pain meds. It’s the perfect tea to keep me warm while I ice my back. I’m not even bothering to ration it any more(I only got a sample due to the price) because I think I deserve something good when I hurt this bad.

Angrboda

Gosh! I hope it was less dramatic than it sounds. O.o Take it easy and heal quick.

Comments

Angrboda

I’m a long time tea addict since my british grandma started me on english breakfast tea as a toddler.

Since then I’ve branched out substantially. Right now I drink mainly blacks, whites, greens, and reds. I want to to try purr-eh and more oolongs.

Ventura