drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by 52teas

I was afraid this wouldn’t be spicy enough for me.

Well I shouldn’t have been worried. This is definitely a chai that is not for the meek. The chocolate is more apparent when sniffing the dry leaves then in the final brew but I can still taste it just below the ginger and cayenne.

Mayan Chocolate Chai is my comfort tea when I’m sick. It has magical powers against stuffiness and makes me breath when every over the counter drug has failed.

This stuff is magic. It’ll cure what ails you and perk up your taste buds at the same time.

Cofftea

Could not agree more! I miss this stuff. I’m hoping Frank will make an instant version of this soon. Adding cayenne and chocolate to my Tipu’s just doesn’t cut it when I’m craving this.

Comments

Cofftea

I’m a long time tea addict since my british grandma started me on english breakfast tea as a toddler.

Since then I’ve branched out substantially. Right now I drink mainly blacks, whites, greens, and reds. I want to to try purr-eh and more oolongs.

Ventura