I’m on my second cup of the day now and this stuff is magical. It tastes like warm buttery pancakes dripping in maple syrup.

I’ve never really gotten the butter note in Franks other blends but it’s really strong here and goes well with the “cakeyness” of the pancakes and the sweetness of the maple. Even after sipping on this all evening I’m still amazed by how realistic it is. The balance between the flavoring and the tea is perfect.

Cofftea

The only thing that worries me about this one is the butter. I can’t stand butter on my pancakes.

QueenOfTarts

This note is very reassuring for the butter note! I also haven’t been able to taste any butter in some of the other blends, but I’m even more excited to try this tea! When I receive it, I think I’ll try boiling and steeping for about 3 minutes like you did here. :) Great review!

Comments

Cofftea

QueenOfTarts

I’m a long time tea addict since my british grandma started me on english breakfast tea as a toddler.

Since then I’ve branched out substantially. Right now I drink mainly blacks, whites, greens, and reds. I want to to try purr-eh and more oolongs.

Ventura