drank Cinnamon Roll Honeybush by 52teas

I have a bit of a problem with this tea.

I can’t stop drinking it. I’ve had it for 3 days and I’ve drank 1/3 of the pouch. I’m going to have to start rationing this at the same time I start a campaign to get it added to the permeant collection. It’s good hot. It’s good cold. It’s magic.

After I bought Cinnamon Roll Honeybush I became nervous. I dislike most cinnamon teas. What had I done! The allure of cinnamon rolls drew me in and seduced me but no tea could really taste like cinnamon rolls.

I was wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. I’m still a little mystified at how Frank does it but all the notes of a warm gooey cinnamon roll are there. Sweet cream cheese frosting? Check. Comforting squishy dough? Check. Spicy Cinnamon? Check.

Excuse me while I go drink the liter of goodness that I just brewed.

Ashley Bain

gah RIGHT. I am obsessed with this tea. I’ve almost gone through 3 bags! This needs to be a permanent. COME ON FRANK!

Ninavampi

I wish I could have tried it… It sounds amazing… Please brink it back Frank! Pleeeaaaase!!!

Comments

Ashley Bain

Ninavampi

I’m a long time tea addict since my british grandma started me on english breakfast tea as a toddler.

Since then I’ve branched out substantially. Right now I drink mainly blacks, whites, greens, and reds. I want to to try purr-eh and more oolongs.

Ventura