This is my first ever Darjeeling and it WILL NOT be my last. The more black tea I have drank the more I am starting to really enjoy it. I bought this as a sample on my last trip to davids tea. It was at the cash register and I figured for a dollar why not try it. I am sooo glad I did. Very earthy. Someone mentioned it smelling like the forest after it rains and thats a good description(not the wormy after rain smell, the fresh smell). I actually steeped it again after the first cup as I was soo impressed and my wife had a sip and really liked it as well. cannot wait to buy some of this on my next trip to David’s!!!!

EDIT: I have since been to Davids and bought a full tin of this tea!!! its my ‘go to’ morning tea and my wife really enjoys it as well. No milk or sweetner….just straight up and I love it!!

Please like and write a positive comment on my audition tape!!

Just started to enjoy tea and cannot wait to dive further and further into this wonderful world.

My NEW RATING SYSTEM!!!!!

100-93 BAZINGA, This is Unreal. I can drink this forever and MUST have it in my cupboard at all times. I may even drink it out of one of those beer helmets with the two straws…its that good!

92-85 A must have, Maybe even willing to share with friends. not quite the perfect tea

84-76 Probably daily drinker but not necessarily a staple/must have. A tasty treat none the less

75-65 Good decent tea, perhaps just missing a little something

64-50 Drinkable but thats about it. Definitely not buying this again.

49-00 Bad, depending on the number it is ranked depends on just how bad it is. If someone shares a tea ranked this low with you, you have done something wrong or are not that persons friend.

Halifax, Nova Scotia