The local DavidsTea was giving glasses of this iced out for free this morning, so how could I resist? I really enjoyed this. It was both tart and sweet at the same time. Each sip, a different fruit would come out with me, sometimes sweet apple, sometimes citrus, sometimes berry. I loved the combination of berries and mint. It a little like vanilla at the end of the cup.

I haven’t reviewed anything for a few days because I was in bed with a bad cold. I couldn’t taste much of anything and just started getting my sense of taste and smell back.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY