drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Yes! This was the tea I was looking for this afternoon! Buttery, slightly fruity, and even a bit floral- This tasted very much a like the tea version of a flaky-crusted pie!
The scent of the dry leaf is mostly of strawberries and rhubarb- very sweet and enticing.
The butteriness hits me first and just feels great in the mouth. The strawberry mixed with something flowery comes into play next. Rhubarb and cinnamon come through in the aftertaste.

Thanks for the sample of this, Stacy! I think I might have to order this next time. So delicious!

so glad you like it

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Thanks for inspiring it!

Comments

so glad you like it

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Thanks for inspiring it!

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY