Long day! My mom’s pinning ceremony was this evening after work. This tea was given to her as part of a gift basket. I made us both some after we got back to defuse from the day. Ironically my Mom loves teapots and rarely makes tea while I love tea and rarely bother with teapots! :-)

As for the tea itself, it’s delicious! Strong, juicy citrus pairs well with the sage. I barely taste the lavender which is a good thing because I still have mixed feelings about lavender. Too tired to go into much more depth about this tea. G’night all!

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY