I’m back! All crises diverted at home. Dad and cat recovering well. Expect a few backlogs.

This tea is very perfumey. It wasn’t bad, but I’m starting to think that all Palais des Thes blends taste very similar. The flowers were sweet, the sencha-tasting base was ok as well.

scribbles

I am so happy to hear that your loved ones are doing well! Is awesome! Health and well-being thoughts are being sent your way! :))

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Thanks, Scribbles! I appreciate your well wishes! :-)

Comments

scribbles

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Thanks, Scribbles! I appreciate your well wishes! :-)

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY