First hot toddy of the fall! I’m really enjoying trying plum teas lately and I really like this one It worls well with rum. Now I’m cozied up for the evening with my kindle and mug.

Rheya

I have a tin of this which I don’t like ,thanks for the inspiration of adding alcohol ,gonna give it another try sometime later^_^

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’d suggest making the tea extra strong to help balance with the rum! :-)

Comments

Rheya

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’d suggest making the tea extra strong to help balance with the rum! :-)

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY