Thanks, Kaylee, for giving me this mystery tea at the swap! Silver packet with red lettering that I can’t read!

So this tea is a little harsh- maybe I just used too much leaf? It was red, heavy, fruity, slightly charcoal-like, astringent, and almost a little starchy. It left my mouth feeling gritty, but not dry. I’ll try it again, but with less leaf.

Stephanie

Ooh, that sounds extra mysterious!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lol! I had no clue what kind of tea it was from the package because it was all in Chinese

Comments

Stephanie

Ooh, that sounds extra mysterious!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY