I tried this iced via the cold steep method. After 20 hours of steeping in the fridge, it produces a medium yellow brew (no, this is not my urine sample) with a light grassy, wheat-y smell, and an equally delicate, similar taste. I didn’t add ice because a) it was cold enough from the fridge, and b) I thought diluting it would remove the taste. This is quite drinkable and tasty. I’m planning on bringing the rest of the pitcher to work to serve for breakfast for my co-workers, with some banana bread I made last night. I hope they’ll like it. 95 degrees in the shade here, heat indexes up to 105—keep hydrated, I plan to with more of this iced tea!

Iced 8 min or more

Hi, I’m a librarian, SCA member, and tea lover from Madison, WI. I’ve been drinking tea all my life, but have recently become more of a fanatic about it. Single, straight, and looking. Would love to take a date to one of the great tea places here in Madison!

Madison, WI