Tea that’s a thoughtful treat from a friend tastes three times better! (Thank you again, thoughtful friend!) So my evaluation may be a little overbalanced.

Nah…regardless of its source, this is good stuff for a bagged tea, especially if you are a lover of all things Assam (packet says this is Assam + East African tea blend). Fresh off a 5-minute steep, the flavor was indeed smooth and golden and nice. I’m toward the bottom of the tumbler now and as it cools, there’s more of a bite to it. But it’s a good bite!
Maybe this little nip at my heels will get me going this morning; nothing else did!

Angrboda

Tea that’s a thoughtful treat from a friend tastes three times better!

Yes it does! The best batch of my beloved Tan Yang I’ve ever had were the 50g QuiltGuppy gifted to me because I had helped her order something from a Danish website.

Comments

Angrboda

Tea that’s a thoughtful treat from a friend tastes three times better!

Southwest Missouri