drank Mamma Mia by The Simple Leaf

We all have our reasons for morning tea selections, some sensible, some a little less so—today, I had a wicked sore in my mouth and needed something that would be compatible with a jawful of Orajel.

Don’t know why this seemed to be the one, but it’s been gentle and non-acidic and a little fruit-juicy this morning. (My previous note called it “cereally;” either the goop has really flipped out my taste buds or it’s just an all-purpose breakfast Darjeeling.)

ashmanra

You can swish Pepto-Bismol or chew the tablets and spit it out to make a soothing coating to relieve the pain for awhile. It can make your tongue turn black sometimes, though, but that is harmless. Oh how I detest mouth sores! They are so painful!

gmathis

Never heard that one…this is CVS house brand and isn’t too nasty.

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis

Never heard that one…this is CVS house brand and isn’t too nasty.

Southwest Missouri