This is another neat do-it-yourself Adagio blend from keenteathyme. (With my thanks.)

Backtracking to an old tasting note about Adagio’s cherry tea tasted solo confirmed that it has an artificial cherry-syrup personality. So when it gets blended with the cream and chocolate (which I do like Adagio’s version of), you get a Cherry Mash or drugstore Christmas cherry chocolate vibe—both of which I do like. A little milk and sugar blended nicely (I think I overdid on the dry leaf in a smaller pot and it was just on the edge of bitter. My mistake, not the tea’s).

Makes me wonder what this combination would be like with a different, less syrupy, cherry base.

Is 7:44 a.m. too early to break into a box of Russell Stover to accompany this?