A landmark: son with the flu actually asked Mom to steep a cup of something to settle his stomach. And drank it. I don’t get to be nurturing very often these days.

Side by side with over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, I don’t think there’s anything that can beat strong peppermint tea for a good deal of what ails ya. (And this particular brand is good and stout.)

Angrboda

When feeling under the weather, you just can’t underestimate the Mother’s Presence. As a teenager when I got my cramps, I sometimes got my Mum to rub my lower back and it would help a bit. But it only worked if it was her. :)

Comments

Angrboda

Southwest Missouri