I made my first cup before I refreshed my memory on the contents and my first thought was oooh—-fruit! Second thought was that this is a lot like Marco Polo, but a lot less finicky (I was typically sloppy with prep this bleary morning).

Now that I’ve checked, neither of those thoughts were very accurate, ingredient wise. But muddy thinking notwithstanding, this is very good, very sweet, and I can’t wait to try another cup with a little milk.

Many thanks to SimplyJenW!

SimplyJenW

You are welcome. I did just update Steepster with Harney’s current description of this tea….stone fruits, bergamot, and honey….

gmathis

Stone fruits; now, that makes sense!

ashmanra

I agree, there is a similarity between ToL and Marco Polo. For me thing, my hubby will drink very few, VERY FEW, teas, but he will drink both of those! :) Hubby gave me ToL as a surprise two years ago because he knew I wanted to try it. Michael Harney started making it loose leaf because I begged him for six months! :D

Uniquity

@Ashmanra – Any chance you want to beg him to sell it in less than 1 pound increments?? : )

ashmanra

If you call the Millerton number, I think you can buy however many ounces you want! :)

ashmanra

Oh, or possibly the Soho store as well!

Comments

SimplyJenW

gmathis

Stone fruits; now, that makes sense!

Uniquity

ashmanra

Oh, or possibly the Soho store as well!

Southwest Missouri