drank Ginger Snappish by Bigelow

Quadruple series of rough workdays compounded by trying to interpret 9-month-old water damaged receipts for tax purposes compounded by news of already frail 81-year-old mother in hospital with severe abdominal pains just inconveniently far enough a flying evening run to check on the folks is neither practical nor sensible … I just need something gentle that needs no attention and calms my stomach that was too tense for dinner while I pray and wait for news.

The ginger is kind to the stomach; the lemon is just tingly enough to perk up the tastebuds a little, the fact that I can leave the bag in the cup without monitoring steeping times is a godsend.

Understanding husband hugged me as I was dunking the bag and the cup and said, “You need to ask your Steepsters what they recommend for amnesia-in-a-cup.’” Amnesia in a cup. Tonight that sounds just lovely :)

gmathis

P.S. As one who often uses this forum for therapy as much as tea research, thank you. You are truly an eclectic, generous, and kind bunch of people.

Ninavampi

Wishing you the best and calmest possible night! I hope everything works out. I am sure tomorrow will be a brighter day! : )

It is a pleasure to be part of such a generous and amazing group of people! Thanks to you for being here as well!

ashmanra

Peace to you! Our prayers are with you and your mother.

Indigobloom

hugs I wish I could help more! maybe a tea with Valerian in it… that stuff knocks ya right out. Not sure about amnesia but sleep is almost as good, right?
Sending positive vibes your way…

Cheryl

Hang in there… sending mental hugs.

ScottTeaMan

PEACE AND PRAYERS …..

JacquelineM

xoxoxo Amnesia in a cup might contain something more spirited than tea. How about amnesia in a book? :) Sometimes thinking about other situations takes me away from my own for a bit, and it feels like a relief! You and your family are in my thoughts.

Bigelow Tea

gmathis, we’re are pleased to hear that the simple pleasure of tea can have such a calming affect…amnesia in a cup is such an interesting idea
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

gmathis

Ninavampi

ashmanra

Peace to you! Our prayers are with you and your mother.

Indigobloom

Sending positive vibes your way…

Cheryl

Hang in there… sending mental hugs.

ScottTeaMan