Nothing much new and notable to say about this one, other than we’ve found another one my husband will drink…when he deigns to drink with me, it’s always stiffer stuff, Assams and all. Makes me smile to be able to make two cups in the morning, not just one.

This was also a T.J. Maxx find, and at $4.99 for 50 round sachets, definitely qualifies for a mention in the Cheapster Steepster Noteworthy List.

K S

I hear T.J. Maxx mentioned often. Ours is pathetic. Bad clothes, trinkets, and no tea. sigh. Happy for the rest of y’all.

SimpliciTEA

I’m with you gmathis on the joy of making tea for two. I work hard to find tea that both my wife and I like. Still, the rewards are worth it!

gmathis

I have yet to find anything worth wearing or toting home at ours except for the tea … which is pretty sporadic in availability.

Comments

K S

SimpliciTEA