drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I’m blaming my morning craving for this one on the weather—signs of spring more and more prominent. And when one sees “pregnant” daffodil buds in the front yard, don’t you just automatically think of Easter? And when you think of Easter, don’t you get a hankering for malted candy eggs? And when malted candy eggs are not under your roof—-this is an excellent substitute.

Indigobloom

I love your thought path! ;P

K S

I followed that… should I be afraid?

gmathis

Pure logic :)

ashmanra

I have malted candy eggs under my roof. The question is, did you guys teach your kids how to lick them and then paint your lips with them? :D

Comments

Indigobloom

I love your thought path! ;P

K S

I followed that… should I be afraid?

gmathis