Found a forgotten bag in the bottom of my work tin and needed an afternoon pick-me-up, but it was getting late enough I didn’t want to waste a cup of really good stuff … so I tried it again after some months.

Must have accidentally found the sweet spot for time and temp (I sure wasn’t paying attention) but it was really pretty tasty. Just enough of the pomegranate came out to make it a nice, fruity afternoon tea.

K S

Late afternoon is the perfect tea bag time. I breathe funny at the thought of using loose leaf when I only have time for steeping one cup.

Comments

K S

Southwest Missouri