Pale gold—compliments the daffodils that are starting to stick their noses out in around the little stone tuffet in our new yard. Light and fruity but has a nice substantial weight on the tongue. A small snifter of early spring.

ashmanra

Would this be the zombie bunny tuffet?? O.O

Jillian

…Zombie bunny tuffet?? 0_o

gmathis

Former owners had a decaying little two-layer stone flower bed (the tuffet). Perched atop said tuffet was a pastel blue bucket of unidentified mossy leafy stuff inhabited by a very … used … white concrete bunny with the paint chipping off. No eyes painted on it. Gives me the creeps, but we just moved it instead of destroyed it. Just in case.

Comments

ashmanra

Would this be the zombie bunny tuffet?? O.O