drank Focus by Tazo

Not so great with coffee-dispenser water from an ICU waiting room. Bitter. Then again, I am grateful for something a little warm, familiar, and comforting as we wait for news. (Elderly mom, severe fall, head injury.) That and the knowledge that dear friends are keeping my family in prayer are keeping me upright.

Thomas Edward(Toad)

praying for your mom :)

Indigobloom

I second the hugs

Cheryl

Join the group hug…

gmathis

What a wonderful bunch you are. Just posted elsewhere how proud I am of my 81-year-old dad, who has been amazingly strong on an amazingly small amount of sleep…and kisses his bride of 63 years goodnight even when she can’t kiss back.

Comments

Thomas Edward(Toad)

praying for your mom :)